In March we begin to align ourselves towards spiritual surrender, or the spiritual journey towards Easter. Each year, Easter affords us a profound Conscious Process – over the Easter weekend with three days of deep self-reflection, contemplation and resurrection to Consciousness Itself. We take time to look at the born condition – what are the patterns within our own body-mind which have brought about our birth or this karmic cycle. We have the opportunity to reflect upon the ‘frontal line personality’, allowing us to contemplate surrender and letting go – which is ultimately ‘self-sacrifice’ – the demonstration of the Christos or Christ Consciousness. With this contemplation and the appropriate Alchymeic Energies, we are given the opportunity for Real Spiritual advancement through March. Ultimately we come to understand that ‘Real Life’ is a school of learning that does not end – it is a continual flowering over a lifetime. To read more about the Alchymie of Easter and the specific Easter Alchymeic Energies, click here>
Within The Alchymie Of Creating the March Current
A Divine Vision Appeared…
March Hermetic Year – Practice & Contemplation
This month, take time to…
If we are engaging a process of growth and awakening, it is always important to consider this matter of ‘self-inspection’. In order to grow we truly must be willing and able to look at ourselves, to see the patterns and old adaptations which need to be released. Here are some simple steps to support this months considerations.
Consider the following…
- Can you feel what ‘spiritual surrender’ or ‘sweet surrender’ means?
- What is Easter to you? Can you begin to allow a deeper consideration of what this time affords us in real ‘energy’ terms?
- Are you clinging to an old ‘idea’ or pattern, or even reaction to what easter represents in your life?
- Since this is a time of self-reflection, can you allow yourself to take the time to look at the patterns within your own body-mind which have brought about your karmic birth? What are the predominant issues that arise on a daily basis for you?
- Contemplate surrender and letting go. What does ‘self-sacrifice’ mean to you?
- Do you understand that you are here in a school of learning and growth in this life? Do you feel that you are allowing growth, surrender, letting go and allowing the Divine to enter your form?
10 Simple March Practices
- In your daily energy work, take time to contemplate the above questions. Feel into them as you breathe.
- Allow yourself to relax all anxiety, stress, emotion that begins to arise when you feel into what easter represents in your life.
- Feel beyond all of that to a new and enlivened relationship to this time. Allow yourself the opportunity to find a new relationship to this period.
- Consider this matter of the ‘frontal-line’, the persona who is always presenting a ‘face’ to everyone, and breathe into letting all of that go. Trust that you can yield and allow something greater than just being the ‘social face’, the ego.
- Observe your breath when you feel into these things? Do you stop breathing? Does your breath become shallow? Are you able to continue to breathe all the way down to your toes and feel the energy/life-force flowing through you, un-obstructed?
- Feel into what gestures of self-sacrifice you can make this month – gestures that take your beyond just thinking about yourself all the time. Make the gesture of love, surrender and selflessness.
Alchymeic Energies for March
In March, we have an extraordinary array of Alchymeic Energies given to help guide us through this awakening process – this Christic Passage. March is a time of Sweet Surrender, letting go and allowing the release of all the holding on and coping – allowing the Divine to enter whole-bodily.
- The Easter Collection – Wands/Discs
- Jackdaw of Hours and Jackdaw of Dreams – Wand/Vial
- Chakra Collection – Wands/Discs
- Stand Up And Drop Dead – Disc
- Fifteen – Disc
- In Country Sleep – Disc
- The Christic House
- Thoth’s Staff
- Thoth’s Keys
- Soulfire Octahedron
- Marque 3 Spacer
- 3rd Threshold Pack
- Qualitative Evolution Bubbler